• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to say it during Space Dandy, but when Dandy looked into the lake and saw the reflection, their was a church with a broken glass stain that looked a lot like this church

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I often go to youtube to look at this specific scene mostly because of the music and replay it countless times

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

Gambit61

I forgot to say it during Space Dandy, but when Dandy looked into the lake and saw the reflection, their was a church with a broken glass stain that looked a lot like this church

I noticed the same thing and was gonna make a similar post lol. Crazy coincidence that both episodes aired tonight.

daveo42

Banned
Blows me away every time. So much story in such a small amount of time that is given to the viewer so beautifully. Watanabe be praised.

Gambit61

Yeah, I'm gonna rewatch Dandy and this episode tomorrow to see if they do look the same or if it was just me looking too much into things lol

Report back if you get the chance lol. Also the clown lady at the beginning of the ep with a black cat in her reminded me of Pierrot le Fou.

foxuzamaki

I want to finish up legend of korra season 2 but SW is on and idk if its a good or bad episode

1st world problems :(

daveo42

Banned
I want to finish up legend of korra season 2 but SW is on and idk if its a good or bad episode

1st world problems :(

That bit before the start of the episode makes me think it is going to be bad. Plus, this seems to be heavy on the Zero front and Zero stuff sucks a lot.

foxuzamaki

That bit before the start of the episode makes me think it is going to be bad. Plus, this seems to be heavy on the Zero front and Zero stuff sucks a lot.

Guess I'll bdrop out for the rest of the night
wait sexy alien girls...

uh I mean good night guys......but sexy alien girls oh wait that thing popped up, night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom