• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh apparently the episode isn't over yet... well as I missed everything from Jack entering the grave yard to Jack fighting Aku I'll just rewatch it tomorrow

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSWwwSYjhxRo6W

zlCfzSWwwSYjhxRo6W

zlCfzSWyRLcJo00lac
zlCfzSWy0L8jYA1HoA

zlCfzSWzWzoy9tB21B
zlCfzSWzlKgOvm1rmm

zlCfzSWzswwQScRequ
zlCfzSW08h04tgt--A

zlCfzSW1Q5o90Ehk0J
zlCfzSW19tQKMnwSYx

zlCfzSW2MSIt0YL1r7
zlCfzSW2Zs02XgE1go

zlCfzSW2x5cCsKB0-L
zlCfzSW3VjMCEtH1wR

Later.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Awesome sketch dump but after seeing it and as I was walking upstairs to say goodnight I had a life altering revelation.

I know why Beware the Batman is bugging me so much. It's not the awful animation, mediocre voice work, empty city, D list villains, playing to a young crowd. It's got little to do with all that.

It's the simple fact that Batman is regressing. He's steadily gotten worse at his job when the opposite should be occurring in this year one type scenario.

Moaradin

Got around to watching the Space Dandy episode. The art and music in that episode is fantastic. The whole thing had a real surreal feeling to it.

Gorillaz

Missed everything last night basically and fell asleep at btb. Ill look at dandy later

I think last nights lagoon was the whole standoff one in the parking lot and him and revy have that talk back in the park. I remember them being the highlight moments in character development.

Edit:like someone said during the show that whole balalaika scene and the park scene where they talked afterwards shows its consequences in the OVA

Awful
Titan
Bleach
Shippuden
Beware the Batman

Amazing
One Piece
Black Lagoon

Confusing
Space Dandy

Sums up my thoughts on the night, there wasn't any middle ground

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So anyone planning on actually watching the entire marathon? I'll do my best to stay awake, just because my friend plans on watching all of it with me.

bigkrev

I ended up going to the worst live professional wrestling event i've ever attended (Fuck you CZW!), and ended up drinking afterwards. Got home at 2 and passed out without watching anything.

Neoxon

The highlights of this week were Space Dandy (with by far the most important episode of the series), One Piece, & Black Lagoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom