• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously guys, can someone explain to me the timeline of all this? Ziro was in jail a few episodes ago, but you guys say that he was freed at the end of season one. So what's going on?

But seriously guys, can someone explain to me the timeline of all this? Ziro was in jail a few episodes ago, but you guys say that he was freed at the end of season one. So what's going on?

The time line is

Padme assassination episode
Last weeks episode with the droids
End of season 1
This episode

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, sleepy time.

Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Space Dandy - 22 - We're All Fools So Let's All Dance, Baby
12:00 - Attack on Titan - 1 - To You, After 2,000 Years: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 1
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 2 - That Day: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 2
1:00 - Attack on Titan - 3 - A Dim Light Amid Despair: Humanity's Comeback, Part 1
1:30 - Attack on Titan - 4 - Night of the Closing Ceremony: Humanity's Comeback, Part 2
2:00 - Attack on Titan - 5 - First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1
2:30 - Attack on Titan - 6 - The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 7 - Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3
3:30 - Attack on Titan - 8 - I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4
4:00 - Attack on Titan - 9 - Whereabouts of His Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
4:30 - Attack on Titan - 10 - Response: The Struggle for Trost, Part 6
5:00 - Attack on Titan - 11 - Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
5:30 - Attack on Titan - 12 - Wound: The Struggle for Trost, Part 8

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He was freed in the opening of this episode and was in jail since season one's finale.

daveo42

Banned
Please just let this end...Please.

I'm really digging this.

tumblr_napnf3U07E1t6jvvlo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom