• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One thing ive learned is to never touch anything One Piece related thats not made by Oda

Is this made by Oda or not?

He helped.
But there are some good One Piece movies not made by him. Movie 6 for one, and I've heard Film Z is amazing.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Starting to wonder where my friend is, considering I told him about Space Dandy & he's the main reason I'd stay up for the entire AoT marathon. If he's not here by the end of the first episode, then I'm going to bed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Film Z and Strong World both have a fair amount of Oda involvement.

The best OP movie has little to no input from him.

Raxus

He helped.
But there are some good One Piece movies not made by him. Movie 6 for one, and I've heard Film Z is amazing.

After a series of bombs Oda was brought in with great success. Film Z and Strong World both had Oda's hand involved IIRC.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSY2uM4cOAl7de

Lets see what we come up with after a Marathon... Hopefully, I can actually stay awake through it all! ;-)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
After a series of bombs Oda was brought in with great success. Film Z and Strong World both had Oda's hand involved IIRC.

I'm surprised Movie 6 bombed. I guess this was before Hosoda really showed his talent with The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars (AKA Our War Game Minus Digimon) and Wolf Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom