• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Agreed, especially some of the swinging scenes. It makes me want to see a game that uses the swinging from Spider-Man 2.

Yeah, the swinging combat looks legitimately great.

edit: Every time I see a Maze Runner commercial, it just reminds me I should watch Hunger Games at some point

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
really? because i think the melodrama was kind of at its worst in the first episode and they were doing this stupid thing where the speed lines physically affect cloth and hair

At least they have something to actually be melodramatic about in the first 2 episodes.

Are they going to be making any more of the anime?

Of course they are because

TWglvAR.png

Amikami

Banned
This is really confusing still. So I'm guessing, him and his Dad met up after the incident, but then what happened to him after that. Just disappeared again and left Eren with the key.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wanna run me by that again chief don't remember that being implied at all

Not saying it's impossible

Don't recall if it was implied, or it's just a theory now. But they brought up how Eren has no memory of when he's a Titan, and it's likely that when his dad did tests, he became a Titan and thus forgot everything. Like possibly eating his dad.
... This sounds so much like Grandpa Gohan's death it hurts.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just for percaution, there is a gurren lagann spoiler in the "Is Mainstream Hatred Of Anime Growing?" thread on the 2nd page, just warning ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom