• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

1375641261436.gif

noooooo lmfao

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Watching this One Piece special only enhances my desire for a full-on anime remake. All new animation, waaay better pacing, maybe Toei getting assistance from a couple other studios (like Madhouse).

Maybe in 20 years...

I dunno that seems to
vanilla
for a series like titan

MAJOR SPOILERS.

It's been hinted/implied that all Titans are just transformed humans and that in order to go back to normal you have to eat a shifter Titan. Eren ate his dad=his dad was originally a shifter Titan too

MAJOR SPOILERS.

Watching this One Piece special only enhances my desire for a full-on anime remake. All new animation, waaay better pacing, maybe Toei getting assistance from a couple other studios (like Madhouse).

Maybe in 20 years...

You'll take your One Piece Kai recut and you'll like it

MAJOR SPOILERS.

MAJOR SPOILERS.

MAJOR SPOILERS

that's basically been confirmed, or all but confirmed that all the titans are basically shifted humans. Honestly I expect Eren's dad to show up randomly with the king

tensuke

So, just turned on Toonami to see what was on and...English Attack on Titan. Man, I really can't enjoy this dub. Eren's voice is actually more annoying than the Japanese one, and the translation is just weird at times.

Levyne

Banned
So, just turned on Toonami to see what was on and...English Attack on Titan. Man, I really can't enjoy this dub. Eren's voice is actually more annoying than the Japanese one, and the translation is just weird at times.

As someone that only really watches dubs, this one is one of the poorer ones, I agree.

To be fair they have a 25+ year old dude trying to play a young teen, it's not as bad when he's older

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wasn't there supposed to be some bonus thing that would play in every commercial break? I know DeMarco promised something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom