• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIME FOR ONE PIECE!!
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Moaradin

Sai Ending already.

I don't know how much of shippuden you've watched or read, but it's won't be so 'equivalent' episodes from now.

LATE SHIPPUDEN SPOILERS
Not sure where you're at but even Edo Tensei requires a sacrifice for each and every person reanimated.

daveo42

Banned
Thank the ninja god that One Piece is finally coming on. We'll have a short reprieve from crap before diving headfirst into it again with Blue Exorcist.

Sai is a SHITACULAR character design :/

Did Kishi even try?

He needed a character to replace Sasuke for a short while.

Amikami

Banned
LATE SHIPPUDEN SPOILERS
Not sure where you're at but even Edo Tensei requires a sacrifice for each and every person reanimated.

I suppose that is true. I've forgotten some of the specifics and I'll take that part back. People were edo'd at such a mass scale during the war, I confused myself. Nagato bringing everyone back was more of what I was thinking of though. That was an extreme resurrection, fully alive and not crack faced zombies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I suppose that is true. I've forgotten some of the specifics and I'll take that part back. People were edo'd at such a mass scale during the war, I confused myself. Nagato bringing everyone back was more of what I was thinking of though. That was an extreme resurrection, fully alive and not crack faced zombies.
YEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom