• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Well, that happened.

Good news though:

jsv3lJy.jpg

Takashi

Well.. honestly this would be a lot more bearable if it did without the Satan sympathy, Yuri dumbfuckery, and evil priesthood. Without that it might actually be passable.

Amikami

Banned
BE is at least entertaining. Beware the Batman is starting to bore me more. It just doesn't really hook me on any characteristic. Not that bad and maybe then it would be more intertaining. it's really just painfully mediocre with boring enemies and plots.

Soulflarz

Banned
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPOILING THE GOD DAMN COLOR TWIST IN THE FUCKING TRAILER YOU STUPID FUCKS GOD DAMN IT YOU HAD ONE JOB
Oh fuck
Bass is right
I remember that from when i was 13 (i read it a LOT that year in class)

What the hell are they doing

*plays xblaze kinda watching*

"Nobody will watch a black and white movie if that's all we advertise" - Some exec schmuck.

I'm at least glad they changed their mind on originally making the film color only like they originally planned, but still WHY SPOIL THE FUCKING TWIST

At least the movie itself may end up being decent even if the main twist is spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom