• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Crazy, yeah?

I remember reading the Giver back in the 6th grade.

I also failed an assignment on it because we had to draw the Giver's room, and there wasn't supposed to be color or some bs like that.
Is there no color in it? As far as ik there is and they cant see it >.< i think. Havent read for 4 years!

Gorillaz

You're a bad person and you say bad things.

image.php

Moaradin

eh. Soul Eater is only worse in that it had further to fall in quality

That's the thing though. Blue Exorcist manga material was never anything more than just OK. Soul Eater was fucking amazing, and the quality drop as soon as it diverged was way more apparent. Soul Eater was so good that I needed to read the manga after watching the anime. Don't really care about Blue Exorcist enough to know how it's going in the manga.

Is there no color in it? As far as ik there is and they cant see it >.< i think. Havent read for 4 years!

Originally they were going to make the whole film in color and people freaked out because it defeated the whole point of the story, so they fixed it. Yes you remember correctly

I didn't see it but are you talking about The Giver?

Yep, it actually looked great... outside of revealing the main twist in the trailer

Soulflarz

Banned
Originally they were going to make the whole film in color and people freaked out because it defeated the whole point of the story, so they fixed it. Yes you remember correctly

Yep, it actually looked great... outside of revealing the main twist in the trailer
Not sure if it works so well in a movie vs a book though :p

Moaradin

I dunno.. I loved the book but the movie adaption looks weird. It doesn't look like it has any of the subtlety of the book. I'm still bitter about the Ender's Game movie, which was probably my favorite book ever.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, there is a way to have a rookie Batman be awesome.
Batman Begins, Batman Year One (both the comic and the animated movie)... uhhh... I'm sure there's others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom