• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-a-trap.gif

Hey ToonamiGAF, is Brotherhood worth the watch. I thought FMA was decent, but I have forgotten most of what happened towards the end. Should I rewatch FMA or swap to Brotherhood?

Shit has gone down like never before. More shit has gone down than at a manure processing plant. Time for Cowboy Bebop.

Hey ToonamiGAF, is Brotherhood worth the watch. I thought FMA was decent, but I have forgotten most of what happened towards the end. Should I rewatch FMA or swap to Brotherhood?

Brotherhood is the best, dawg. Stop watching and start from the beginning.

daveo42

Banned

Brotherhood is worth the watch. The original as well, but it's not as good as Brotherhood.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I like considering what would've happened in the series has Ed not figured out his problem next episode. Like it fucks over both the good guys and the bad guys completely.

It is legitimately frightening, the show does a great job portraying Bradley as somebody to be afraid of.

But not worthy of being in the top 10 anime villains, or on any villain list over Father or Shou Tucker...........................................

Yes absolutely it is, one of the greatest series of all time

The original, accept no substitutes.

Absolutely watch Brotherhood

I'm a defender of 03, but telling him to watch something he's already seen?

Shit has gone down like never before. More shit has gone down than at a manure processing plant. Time for Cowboy Bebop.

Brotherhood is the best, dawg. Stop watching and start from the beginning.

Cheers, what makes it different from the original? better production?

Cheers, what makes it different from the original? better production?

The original anime around the time of Hughe's death goes in a different direction in terms of story and characters from the original manga source material and is by most considered to be inferior to the actual manga story. Brotherhood basically uses the first 10 episodes to quickly recap the original series up to that point, and then continues to follow the manga. The story has a much tighter feel and builds more naturally, the themes are tied together better, and overall it's just a superior series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom