• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm making fun of Satan ask'n "Wha... What is DEATH???!" 2 weeks ago on Blue Exorcist, haha. The Dandy people are from... well.. Dandy!

I've enjoyed Blue Ex mostly, warts and all, But innocent Satan charming the daughter of a big deal priest with gradeschool innocence was just... wow.

"Saati?" Is just my attempt to give Satan a cute and memorable sentence ender like some orange Ninja I saw somewhere...

How was your reunion? Welcome back to the more important, memorable, and significant weekend destination! ;-)

haha good to be back, it was great, lots of time with faily I dont normally see, went to the beach, first time for me btw, and horseback riding

Conviction was my first splinter cell. And I had a lot of fun. Blacklist you could simply chill and make it a third person cover based shooter even moreso than conviction, which i found really odd after having played the original and part of chaos theory

I mean compared to the original SC trilogy, in particular Chaos Theory both are pretty much crap

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Conviction was my first splinter cell. And I had a lot of fun. Blacklist you could simply chill and make it a third person cover based shooter even moreso than conviction, which i found really odd after having played the original and part of chaos theory

Chaos theory was my first and my favorite, my cousin said just today that you dont unlock doors with picks anymore which made me sad for blacklist

I think they did one of the seasons. Maybe season 2 idk.

Actually v

According to the Wiki, it's Moi Animation for the first three seasons. Studio Mir for Season 4.

Yeah. That's the studio(s).

Not even Madhouse would have saved Season 4 though.

We'll let you know how Toonami is while you run out to a local 24 hour walmart store to get a new TV

This is why I always have a spare. :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh snap, new Space Dandy focuses on Dr. Gel kidnapping Honey? Dis gonna be good.

& ONE WEEK UNTIL GURREN LAGANN WWOOOOOOOOOOO

daveo42

Banned
OH FUCK YES HYPE FOR TTGL!!!

Well I live in the midwest, not alot of beaches around here. and I did, cept for the shells all up on the very shallow part of the sea which hurts your feet stepping in or out.

Everyone should go to a beach at least once. The best one I've been to was in NC on the Outerbanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom