• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
i can't wait to find out what will be the worst Batman show.

Beware the Batman or Gotham?

Ivy Pepper. Because they think people are idiots.
Gotham better not last 10 seasons like Smallville did... that was a waste.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Conversely, I do hope Beware the Batman leads the way to Young Justice or even some of the DC DTV stuff on Toonami.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I really should catch up on all the DC animated movies I've missed

I sort of lost interest after the DCAU ended and then again after they screwed over Young Justice

Gorillaz

I'm still a bit salty over Teen Titans ending so abruptly like it did. Couldn't really get back into DC stuff on CN after that.

Childish as hell to still hold on to that grudge to this day? Yes it is.

789shadow

Banned
Conversely, I do hope Beware the Batman leads the way to Young Justice or even some of the DC DTV stuff on Toonami.
One can hope, but it seems likely the only reason Beware the Batman is on the block is because DC doesn't care enough about it to say no.

why does this boondocks episode have more action than 90 percent of shippuden?

14%2B-%2B1

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Splinter cell is nearly finished downloading on my WiiU and I wont have any time to play it because toonami night D:

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Dont get the reference since I missed last week's toonami cause I was in Alabama for a family reunion :(

I'm making fun of Satan ask'n "Wha... What is DEATH???!" 2 weeks ago on Blue Exorcist, haha. The Dandy people are from... well.. Dandy!

I've enjoyed Blue Ex mostly, warts and all, But innocent Satan charming the daughter of a big deal priest with gradeschool innocence was just... wow.

"Saati?" Is just my attempt to give Satan a cute and memorable sentence ender like some orange Ninja I saw somewhere...

How was your reunion? Welcome back to the more important, memorable, and significant weekend destination! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom