• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Apparently the voice of the blonde cat girl is rainbow dash, I thought it was ganta's voice actor actually

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, that was a bit of an endurance test. Hopefully Michiko and Hatchin can actually be interesting this week.

The one thing that I can take away from this is that Parasyte dub is probably gonna suck.

Maybe the fact that there are a lot of monotone voices will save them.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Lg1O4Jg.gif

Can we please get this on toonami, and also greenlight a season 2?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Misato's the only character I seem to have any real opinion of so far, positive or negative. Everyone else is just kinda there. At least she has a personality.

Mik317

I wonder if Michiko will be an awful person, leading to Hatchin to run away only for them to get back together after the latter gets in trouble

again

Man God

Non-Canon Member
About halfway through the 7 samurai adaptation we got early on, a character revealed that his wife was not really kidnapped. He had SOLD HIS WIFE.
Eh, he kinda let her get kidnapped for the sake of the village as he was never actually paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom