• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylic7

Already saw Michiko and Hatchin already and it suck. One of the few terrible shows ever shown on late night Cartoon Network.

Batista?

jiRUkup.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
What anime is this, also I get that toonami is an action block but cant we get one comedy anime on here, Oh what they replaced Gerard Butler???????

If I can remember the title correctly its demon lord is a part-timer, its a action comedy romance show and is my personal AOTY of 2013(or was it 2012) either way, it did well in DVD sales and apparently even when it ended they had atleast 12 episodes worth of manga material to animate still so now that theres even more I dont see why they havent had a season 2 yet.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is the scene I was talking about last week when I was talking about the tone of the dub vs. the Japanese, by the way.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS SAME CRAP FOR SO MANY EPISODES, PLEASE HAVE SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT & STOP BEING SUCH A JERK TO ME!"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If I can remember the title correctly its demon lord is a part-timer, its a action comedy romance show and is my personal AOTY of 2013(or was it 2012) either way, it did well in DVD sales and apparently even when it ended they had atleast 12 episodes worth of manga material to animate still so now that theres even more I dont see why they havent had a season 2 yet.

It's actually based off a series of light novels and there's a lot of them left to adapt. No reason for them not to do another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom