• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
can we just watch another episode of Akame ga kill instead?

God I hate Sword Art Online.

Yeah. I feel like people really try to find things to make fun of in this show. I mean, it isn't lighting the world on fire right now. It's kinda boring, but nothing table flip worthy so far.

It's just that this is supposedly the best arc of the second season and it's so generic. Like super duper generic.

can we go back to norse mythology? Please? Pretty please?

ZfuqUAY.gif
This series is so much better when it doesnt try to be dramatic.
I wonder how the harem feels about this.

It+pisses+me+off+_95cb73096d25601f28c5858954eddacf.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Watch as Asuda's mom will play the MMO & realize how wrong she was & that Kirito is totally worthy of marrying her daughter & ;hoduhipuhdiphk;hk;hjdkh whatever freakin' happens is going to be stupid as hell.

Mizerman

Yeah. I feel like people really try to find things to make fun of in this show. I mean, it isn't lighting the world on fire right now. It's kinda boring, but nothing table flip worthy so far.

That's not really something to brag about though, considering that this is SAO.

I mean, it's not on the tier of tentacles and rape, but faint praise is still bottom tier.

Crocodile

I think this is one of the many instances in SAO where the idea and concept are sound but the execution is lacking. Picking such a well worn cliche also means you have to bring your A game to set yourself apart and SAO has no A game.

Soulflarz

Banned

The true purpose of a hate watch.

The mother is stupid. That comes with a stupid show. zzz moerso than "OH MY GOD THIS IS IMPACTFUL" since the chance of this changing anything is next to zero, it's a show that focuses on Kirito.

Moaradin

It's just that this is supposedly the best arc of the second season and it's so generic. Like super duper generic.

Well it barely started. Shippuden is also in the best arc of the series but it only just recently started picking up.

I feel like if this was any other show, most of it would be getting a free pass right now.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This is bad because we don't care about any of this because Asuna has become so diminished as a character and her Mom is kind of right about some shit.

Seda

I feel like the general conflict between what a parent wants and what their child wants is a fair one to explore, although it's played up quite a bit here which makes it less believable than it could be. However, this feels like a weird sudden drama to bring up at this point though in SAO. Also is Kirito going to be the one to save Asuna from her family issues?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HEY REMEMBER WHEN I MADE YOU DINNER THEN I STRIPPED DOWN TO MY UNDERWEAR, THEN SLAPPED YOU BECAUSE YOU LOOKED AT ME!?!?

Moaradin

I feel like the general conflict between what a parent wants and what their child wants is a fair one to explore, although it's played up quite a bit here which makes it less believable than it could be. However, this feels like a weird sudden drama to bring up at this point though in SAO. Also is Kirito going to be the one to save Asuna from her family issues?
Kirito isn't really featured in this arc that much
. Part of the reason why it ends up being kinda decent.

If you really want to know the answer to that question

---no---

and for further elaboration

Kirito is barely in this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom