• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3xuz7rajm1rw2jaio1_500.gif

Isn't it 2025 or some bullshit like that? Shouldnt using the internet to communicate with people and interacting with them be super normal.

Zubz

Banned
I should've saved that GIF I made of Hannibal Buress walking into a coffin, because that's how I feel when SAO comes on.

I liked those first 10 episodes, too...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
THE MOM IS GONNA LEARN THAT FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC & ALL THAT SHIT, ISN'T SHE?!

Also, as much as I HAATTTEEE to agree with this damn woman, yeah, maybe your grades would be better if you didn't keep playing MMOs.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Asuna is probably the first character who has a legitimate reason to constantly spend all her time in a virtual MMO.

HEY MOM REMEMBER WHEN I MURDERED A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE. YOU KNOW I WONT HAVE A PROBLEM DOIN IT AGAIN NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AT KIRITOS DICK, YOULL UNDERSTAND

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I am physically getting a headache listening to this mother & I hate this stereotypical cold rich parent of YOU MUST BE SUCCESSFUL NO FUN ALLOWED.JPG

Amikami

Banned
You know this lady got a lot of nerves for approving a marriage while she was in a coma and nearly getting her psycho killed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
And now she's gone from decent mom trying her best to a total bitch who is legit insane. Oh she is the one who picked the rapist? Lolololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom