• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder who the villain is?!

Looks like the anime skipped the weird "Wheel of Manga" joke. Seems anime adaptations tend to skip fourth-wall jokes like that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wow, this is literally the dumbest shit.

WOW, could this guy be any more of a dick? He not only sentences that guy to death, but then tells him he's gonna fuck his wife after he's gone.

Oww, the EDGE.

Crocodile

tumblr_mv9cs2DDdf1qimttgo2_250.jpg

I just found this image and its hilarious <3

Why does everyone sound like they're either too old or too young to be voicing their character?

Sentai dubbing

Wow, this is literally the dumbest shit.

WOW, could this guy be any more of a dick? He not only sentences that guy to death, but then tells him he's gonna fuck his wife after he's gone.

Oww, the EDGE.

That's nothing compared to what happens later in the manga
another character is killed later on, his wife is raped/murdered on his grave

Grexeno

I wonder who the villain is?!

Looks like the anime skipped the weird "Wheel of Manga" joke. Seems anime adaptations tend to skip fourth-wall jokes like that.
I did enjoy Tatsumi's favorite manga being sandwiched between two massive sections for Corpse Party.

ckohler

That fanservice scene with Mine was so blatantly telegraphed I knew it was going to happen the moment he mentioned she was in her room.

Like, this show is just bad.

I don't hate the show, its just boring and it doesn't look like it has much potential. Hopefully either the quality gets much better or much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom