• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

That's nothing compared to what happens later in the manga
another character is killed later on, his wife is raped/murdered on his grave

Reading this kind of makes me want to fly to Japan and punch the author in the face. Like obviously "fucked up" shit shouldn't be off the table for fiction but this is so clearly just for the sake of edge and so clumsily written that it extra pisses me off.

tumblr_mzo0m9qC9z1sc421jo1_500.gif

Mine too badass

Liking it like you do is different than actually thinking it is amazing.

TBF even among people who legit like/think this is good in manga form don't like that arc
Heck the Wild Hunt arc kind of gets a rushed finish I think even the manga author realized they went to far the thing I mentioned above isn't even the worst thing they do

Seda

I dont want to whine about the dub too much because yes, we get it, it sucks, but Mine and Tatsumi are like the worst performances within this poor cast and gah

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Now it's just stealing cliched storylines that other Toonami shows have already run into the ground. Its like a computer picked this show for the block.

I dont want to whine about the dub too much because yes, we get it, it sucks, but Mine and Tatsumi are like the worst performances within this poor cast and gah

They're also the worst characters in the series, the worst characters get the worst scenes and the worst dub and *manga spoilers*
they even start dating later in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom