• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
I guess that was weird because it really served no purpose other than to show us "hey look I'm mature!" kind of like junior high kids swearing or such?

Mik317

I think I get the theme behind this show.

The Kids are more mature than the Adults as the Adults make awful life choice and are awful people

Crocodile

Quoting for new page

I think most people know this but its so exceeding rare that's its still off-putting to have this put out in the open like this (assuming she's not lying about her age or not using tampons only as an effort to seem/be more grown up that she actually is)

Young girls having crushes on kind of older brother types/father figures isn't weird at all, that shit happens all the time. It's similar to Guts and Shierke in Berserk or Shiroe and Minori in Log Horizon

It only gets weird when the older bro is also affectionate in that way

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Young girls having crushes on kind of older brother types/father figures isn't weird at all, that shit happens all the time. It's similar to Guts and Shierke in Berserk or Shiroe and Minori in Log Horizon

It only gets weird when the older bro is also affectionate in that way
FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom