• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I thought this episode was called Excalibur not Molhinder (though the later makes more sense to be here)

Freyja is the new Thor?

and turned into a dude................

It had good action and only a little bit of stupid. That's the best I can ask for when watching SAO really.

LE01.jpg

Was too boring to be good

She was being chased by gunmen and ended up in Marco's room, so she knocked him out and took his get up as a disguise. This also enabled her to get out into the open without being instantly killed so she could find Vasily, which she did.

That's what happened and again I understood what happened but not the why in terms of why she thought disguising herself as a bull fighter and going out into the ring would lure this guy out.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, does this mean Kirito will cross over into the Avengers because he knows Thor & Thor will be all "ur the best, Kirito, u shuld join our team!"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's what happened and again I understood what happened but not the why in terms of why she thought disguising herself as a bull fighter and going out into the ring would lure this guy out.

Because she had learned very explicitly earlier in the episode that Vasily was a huge bullfighting fan and would be there and that she should do something to attract attention?

That was literally stated outright by Ivan.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Demarco is probably angry right now.
"THOR?! MARVEL?! GOD DAMN IT!"

I know Thor has existed for ages.... still.

Think less "luring guy out" and more "finding guy quickly". She could see all of the stadium from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom