• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Caliburn???
super_sonic__sonic_and_the_black_knight__by_itshelias94-d4tc8dq.png

So much Sanic tonight.
oh my christ why

Crayolan

That has to be the lamest episode of anything ever.

But for SAO standards, it's probably one of the better ones just cause nothing was offensively terrible or painful to watch.

Crocodile

Is this supposed to be engaging dialogue? For all the warts KLK has it shits on this so hard its not funny.

Also two endings? You would think something important happened these past few episodes LOL

Soulflarz

Banned
Klein makes no sense. Hes a complete loser because hes alone and in a realm where his good friend is living in an eternal harem and is RIP, but in this world, compared to Kirito, how the hell does Klein not have a girlfriend? It's like hes screwed over into being a loser because the writer wants a running joke.

Klein makes no sense. Hes a complete loser because hes alone and in a realm where his good friend is living in an eternal harem and is RIP, but in this world, compared to Kirito, how the hell does Klein not have a girlfriend? It's like hes screwed over into being a loser because the writer wants a running joke.

Being around Kirito sucked all of the charisma and sex appeal out of him. Kirito is like a testosterone sponge.

ckohler

So what you're saying, this has been like any episode of SAO.

Good point.

In all honestly, even though this was bad, I still prefered the light-hearted arc to the rest of SAO. I can only imagine the last arc is going back to standard life-and-death crap.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Best in a good way? Or in a comedic trainwreck way?

I don't see how the former is possible so it must be the latter.

BUT THE ORGIES!!!

THINK OF THE DAMN ORGIES!!!

I imagine having to get seven girls off a couple of times would get tiring and if they don't get off the same amount they'll just be mad. I'd rather just bang one girl, shit's less stressful.

So... Now what? What could possibly happen that I would give a shit about?

Next arc spoiler preview

Asuna meets a guild known as the sleeping knights, a bunch of terminally ill players and agrees to help them on a quest to have their names engraved into the game forever so they'll have a record they were alive, at the same time her irl mother wants to move her to a private school and to stop seeing Kirito

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That has to be the lamest episode of anything ever.

But for SAO standards, it's probably one of the better ones just cause nothing was offensively terrible or painful to watch.

Except for Klein falling in love with another NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom