• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Next arc spoiler preview

Asuna meets a guild known as the sleeping knights, a bunch of terminally ill players and agreed to help them on a concept to have their names engraved into the game forever so they'll have a record they were alive, at the same time her irl mother wants to move her to a private school and to stop seeing Kirito
dz804YK.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Next arc spoiler preview

Asuna meets a guild known as the sleeping knights, a bunch of terminally ill players and agreed to help them on a concept to have their names engraved into the game forever so they'll have a record they were alive, at the same time her irl mother wants to move her to a private school and to stop seeing Kirito

0fPjpnJ.gif

Fuck you, SAO. Fuck you.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Shut up, Naruto. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

I can't wait for his character development and he stops being a terrible character.

Amikami

Banned
Good point.

In all honestly, even though this was bad, I still prefered the light-hearted arc to the rest of SAO. I can only imagine the last arc is going back to standard life-and-death crap.

When it comes to certain shows, it's better when it doesn't take it self to seriously and SAO does that way too often. Something lighter fits better actually.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This show really isn't good at exposition dumps.

They're not even hiding that
Fourth is his dad
are they?

Crocodile

Surprisingly its kind of decent, the worst part is that its attached to the rest of SAO.

I feel like enough people have said "SAO gets better/less bad" enough times that I can't trust words like these anymore even when they come from people who have opinions I respect. Fool me once shame on me, Fool me twice etc. I'll I believe it when I see it.

Moaradin

I feel like enough people have said "SAO gets better/less bad" enough times that I can't trust words like these anymore even when they come from people who have opinions I respect. Fool me once shame on me, Fool me twice etc. I'll see it when I believe it.

It's true though. The arc we just watched DID get better. It's still not good mind you, but it's better than most of the shit that came before.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kakashi the professional motivator?

Naruto's easy to motivate, just tell him something nice and he'll do whatever you want.

It's true though. The arc we just watched DID get better. It's still not good mind you, but it's better than most of the shit that came before.

That's only due to the lack of rape. It's not a high bar and Klien constantly falling in love with NPCs is almost as bad.

Yep, it didn't try to make a serial killer out to be a good guy, or have any rape fetish, that alone makes it infinitely better then the previous 3 arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom