• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

Usually in a show, the main character slowly grow closer together. Michiko and Hatchin seem to be off and on again. It's......weird :/

I'st also a bit funny as "grown ass woman in a little girls body" is an anime trope but Michiko is a little girl in a grown ass woman's body

Cat fight incoming?

The problem is that we have gone through this multiple times already. Mitchko acts like a dope, Hatchin runs off, gets in trouble, they get back together, next episode.

gets old

Takashi

Usually in a show, the main character slowly grow closer together. Michiko and Hatchin seem to be off and on again. It's......weird :/

I'st also a bit funny as "grown ass woman in a little girls body" is an anime trope but Michiko is a little girl in a grown ass woman's body

Just a guess but I think that's where this whole series is going. Using the search for Hiroshi as a "it's the journey, not the destination" thing, it will show how their relationship gets closer and Michiko (eventually) matures. At least I hope that's why it's been a little slow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The problem is that we have gone through this multiple times already. Mitchko acts like a dope, Hatchin runs off, gets in trouble, they get back together, next episode.

gets old

If memory serves me right, I believe that formula is about to change in the next couple of weeks. Don't quote me on that, though. It's been a long time.

Crocodile

Just a guess but I think that's where this whole series is going. Using the search for Hiroshi as a "it's the journey, not the destination" thing, it will show how their relationship gets closer and Michiko (eventually) matures. At least I hope that's why it's been a little slow.

Yeah that's what I'm expecting too but it feels they, Michiko and Hatchin, would be closer together at this point than they actually are.

Moaradin

Michiko is an unlikable asshole but I don't think that's a bad thing. She has interesting character moments from time to time.

I think I would prefer to just marathon Michiko and Hatchin instead of watching it weekly.

One episode a week, it's starting to make me lose interest.

Anyway, time for everyone's FAVORITE show!

ckohler

Time for more SAO!

ysmIT7k.gif

Kinda feels like the status quo just randomly returned at the end of that one.

I imagine Hatchin going to the bottom of the river is supposed to symbolize how she'd make it on her own but it's kinda fuzzy about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom