• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Just a guess but I think that's where this whole series is going. Using the search for Hiroshi as a "it's the journey, not the destination" thing, it will show how their relationship gets closer and Michiko (eventually) matures. At least I hope that's why it's been a little slow.

Right. It seems like the show is set to focus on a developing relationship between our leads, and it's pretty clear that we aren't meant to be sympathetic to Michiko's actions. But the more she screws up, the more difficult any sort of 'redemption' becomes.

Michiko is an unlikable asshole but I don't think that's a bad thing. She has interesting character moments from time to time.

Generally agreed. I think the logic that <unlikable character> == <bad character> is poor logic. But it's not totally believable behavior yet. Wondering where they go with this.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Good god, that video was right, SAO II loves this fucking sitting around in a cafe dumping exposition set up.

Seda

e5YuU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom