• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At least we only have to survive... oh fuck me. 42 episodes.
Almost an entire year of CRAZY CRAZY RAINBOW STAR! TWINKLE TWINKLE RAINBOW STAR!
I'M A CRAZY RAINBOW STAR!

Japanese people attempting English... it's often not pretty.

daveo42

Banned
Full Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star

disgusted016.gif

I hate Crazy Rainbow Star :mad:

Almost an entire year of CRAZY CRAZY RAINBOW STAR! TWINKLE TWINKLE RAINBOW STAR!

255673705_3da087c065.jpg

I still like it as an opening.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

It all depends on the cut they use...if a certain scene is there, I'll watch it every time happily.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I never have a problem with engrish, I find it kinda endearing. I'll never forget to try mind! ... I've much more problem with listening to natives English speakers butcher the language, actually... though sometimes it can be pretty fun (like the Frisky Dingo Example there.)

slightly off topic, but i just hopped on mii verse and saw a mii talking about toonami sketch dumps in pixel paint. is that the same guy who posts the sketches here? also to anyone who has a wii u, add me. id is cloudzack117

jd9q2qz92emh_surprised_face.png
It was most likely me, then! I do sketch dumps in Pixel Paint, Art Academy Sketchpad, and with the default Miiverse drawing app. I cycle between them, to try and keep things fresh.

I actually have no idea where SAB does his sketch dump, although the color ones are obviously sketchpad.

I should follow him.

jd9q2qz92emh_frustrated_face.png
I do a lot less on Miiverse since the first year on the system, but you can follow me anyway, if you like.

Ho ho ho, No episode preview and Full Crazy Rainbow makes an episode of One Piece 22:50 in length.

Y'all better believe that's airing in its full form. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best opening doesn't come until after Crazy Rainbow.

We'll have to endure this one for a year before we get to that jam.

Life is adventurous, but be aware its dangerous...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*relistens to song* I feel like there's a better song hidden here, if they just changed out the singer & some of the lyrics (who decided "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" needed to be part of the lyrics?), but I gotta agree it's not that good.

daveo42

Banned

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why bother? Nobody is going to be watching. They already aired these movies.

We could make a pretty good pun or joke on that fact.

Toonami |Dec14| Third time's the charm for the third impact

Toonami |Dec14| Rebooting Eva all over again

Toonami |Dec14| You can't [not] watch this a second time

Toonami |Dec14| Haven't we done all this before?

Toonami |Dec14| Maybe we'll get it right this time

Toonami |Dec14| Edge of Evangelion: Live. Mope. Get in the damn robot.

Raxus

What's coming?

Judgement day for the lewdness we had to put up with?

Seda changing the thread title finally?

Shinji?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Armin and Mikasa try to use the rogue titan to their advantage, and then it's 5 hours of Angels and robots and plenty of fanservice with Evas 1.11 and 2.22. Later on in the graveyard shift, Big O bows out in grand confusing fashion, and Jack and the Scotsman discover the source of his amnesia.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 8 - I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4
12:00 - Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone
2:30 - Evangelion: 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance
5:00 - Big O - 26 - The Show Must Go On - END
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 46 - The Scotsman Saves Jack: Part II

Line_HTX

Happy birthday Absolution!

OK, I've always hated EVA because I thought it was so overrated. I couldn't finish watching when the old Adult Swim aired it somewhere around 8-10 years ago. I don't get why it's a phenomenon. It reminds me of pudding la pudding, which by the way, Gurren Lagann is better than that show.

HOWEVER... I'll give the movies a chance and watch all of both of them. Plus I can't miss out on the end of Big O. The show must go on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom