• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

RpbmizI.jpg

Happy Christmas InoGAF!

r3PQUt2.jpg
*Thumbs up*

Merry Christmas.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Got $50 for gas (+ another $25 from my aunt/uncle), 3 amiibo (Mario, Yoshi, & Kirby), a new pillow, 2 jeans, a bunch of mini-candy, & History of Nintendo Vol. 1 book. Also got a new electric blanket for my bed a few weeks ago as an early gift.

Only thing I didn't get that I asked for was Captain Toad. I also asked for Bayonetta 2, but I figured I'd only get one game & then maybe an amiibo. Still, I'm content, especially since with the combination of having $75 in gas cards & gas being under or barely $2 for when college starts again.

I got KH2.5, Persona Q, Mario Kart 8, W101, Guardians of the Galaxy, Bebop blu ray, Aot part 2, and omega ruby. surprised by pokemon, i told my mom i wanted it and she said im too old for pokemon lol

daveo42

Banned
I got cash from my family, a bottle of small batch whiskey with a flask from my roomate, and a Star Wars goblet from my secret Santa at work. Still have another party to go to tonight, so I'll probably have something neat from Japan and I don't know what from my best friend.

I also have a cold, so I guess there's that too.

Regiruler

I got Persona Q, GTA V PS4, Sunset Overdrive, a Dustrial shirt, and Xperia Z3, a pair of Seven for all Mankind, and cash

How durable is the Z3? I liked my experience with the rather old TL I had for two years, but I dropped it alot and am concerned that a less rugged phone may break easily.

My parents paid for my next month student loans which was very nice, in addition I got some new clothes and some money including prepaid visa gift card which I used to order Steins Gate BR/DVD and One Piece Film Z BR/DVD. Other then that not a whole lot of xmas stuff for me.

Soulflarz

Banned
My parents paid for my next month student loans which was very nice, in addition I got some new clothes and some money including prepaid visa gift card which I used to order Steins Gate BR/DVD and One Piece Film Z BR/DVD. Other then that not a whole lot of xmas stuff for me.

Niceee

And finish up P4G and every other persona so I can justify giving you a copy of PQ (maybe)

Nice. But then you reminded me how much debt I'm in on Christmas ;_;

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cool, got a custom screwdriver that I can switch the tips and $10 as well. Not to mention I managed to get another $5 off GS coupon that I plan to use tomorrow on getting another amiibo for $8.50.

Raxus

Clothes, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Guardians of the Galaxy Blu Ray.

It doesn't help I did my own shopping leading up to Christmas.

daveo42

Banned
To add to my list, I got a Welcome to Nightvale t-shirt, some DBZ figures from Japan, and a deck of Nintendo playing cards.

slightly off topic, but i just hopped on mii verse and saw a mii talking about toonami sketch dumps in pixel paint. is that the same guy who posts the sketches here? also to anyone who has a wii u, add me. id is cloudzack117

Line_HTX

Merry Xmas ToonamiGAF! Nice anime Xmas pics and gifs.

Had an awesome time. Nice dinner, got a few new sweaters, and sister gave me Beats wireless.

Hope y'all enjoyed yours!

BBboy20

You wonder why you were able to let go so fast with your dad but wonder why you can't quite stop thinking of your brother almost every day in some capacity. Was it just because your dad's muscles were deteriorating as if he was some decrepit senior despite being 38? Does youth capable of moving on more quickly, even to those you trust your life to? Was seeing the lips of your dad's last words unknowing what would happen next enough what pull one's self so swiftly? Does it take something that have been aside of you in 25 years of your life to not of think or even to be reminded of your brother in a span of months? Is that what it comes down to? To that, one wonders if there's something wrong with this, rather one is broken or the nature of age.

Oh, and merry Christmas.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm, need to think of a new avatar for the new year, but now I've got the added challenge to make it feel as though it fits my tag.

Half tempted to go with something from Black Lagoon, like Rock.

Jarate

Banned
Hmm, need to think of a new avatar for the new year, but now I've got the added challenge to make it feel as though it fits my tag.

Half tempted to go with something from Black Lagoon, like Rock.
Or you can just pick Naruto filler pictures

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, I just discovered there was another Evangelion manga. Thought there was only the original & then that weird Angelic Days. "Shinji Ikari Raising Project"

*checks it out*

......it's basically the version people thought they'd get when Misato would tease "fanservice" at the end of some episodes.....times 10. *sees it's based on a game* Well that....kind of explains it?

Also surprised we didn't have an Eva-related title for the OT. Perhaps one for the return of Deadman Wonderland.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There's not really a change as I doubt a lot of people will be here tomorrow night. January will get a new title of course since it's a new thread, but this weekend is movies that have already aired.

Ho ho ho, No episode preview and Full Crazy Rainbow makes an episode of One Piece 22:50 in length.

Y'all better believe that's airing in its full form. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

daveo42

Banned
There's not really a change as I doubt a lot of people will be here tomorrow night. January will get a new title of course since it's a new thread, but this weekend is movies that have already aired.

I hope I do make it in for Toonami tomorrow night, but right now I feel like absolute crap. I didn't want to spend the majority of my 4-day weekend sick and in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom