• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

Eva is such a weird series for me.

Its in my top 10...yet I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone and IIRC I kinda hated most of the series until the WTF ending(s).

I don't get it.

qh14c.gif

Phatmac

Its in my top 10...yet I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone and IIRC I kinda hated most of the series until the WTF ending(s).

I don't get it.

It's probably one of the most important show's for the anime medium as a whole but it's a flawed for sure

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

I don't get it.
Think it could be due to the fact it's one of those animes where everyone seems to have a different reaction to it and the fact there can be quite a lot to discuss about its plot, symbolisms, and all that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You know, it's kind of amazing how Shinji manages to make people hate him so much when all he's really doing is reacting totally logically overall.

if their intention was to put a character in a kind of messed up situation and then make you annoyed as SHIT every time he opens his mouth anyway?

MISSION FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom