• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Eva is such a weird series for me.

Its in my top 10...yet I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone and IIRC I kinda hated most of the series until the WTF ending(s).

I don't get it.

Part of it is the mythos surrounding the show and characters. The story itself is really deep and even though Shinji is whiny, his reactions to what is happening make sense in context.

I just hope Ano saves 4.44 and it doesn't dive deep into emo territory like End of EVA did.

Part of it is the mythos surrounding the show and characters. The story itself is really deep and even though Shinji is whiny, his reactions to what is happening make sense in context.

I just hope Ano saves 4.44 and it doesn't dive deep into emo territory like End of EVA did.
That reminds me. Any word about that?

2MXZ5Cm.gif

if their intention was to put a character in a kind of messed up situation and then make you annoyed as SHIT every time he opens his mouth anyway?

MISSION FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED

Yep one of the reason I dropped the series like a hard rock.

That and I couldn't find a single character to care about even remotely.

Which is kind of the creators intention since everyone in this show is messed up

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There was a cut there at the fact Shinji's hand was on her breast.

Man, even SHINJI got to feel boobs, that lucky son of a....I MEAN, HEY, SO HOW ABOUT THAT SHINJI, SURE IS EMO!!

Crayolan

So is this girl a robot or something cause she does not give a single fuck about anything.

Edit: Nvm, Shinji got what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom