• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
4495187982_1b425e7937.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Arucard" damn it Funimation! It's not fucking Dracura!
I have to imagine Girl-card is one of Freeman's oddest roles. Spending years playing the usual badass vampire, but now through the body of a woman.

Mik317

So basically you all did SOMETHING in the past that may or may not be explained eventually.

read the manga, basically.

I ran across the one with Young Walter and Girl Alucard by mistake awhile back....which means I saw this heel turn coming as Young Walter was kind of a twat.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't know what's happening in this show anymore.

Oh well. Time to see Summer Wars or whatever it is. Hope it's good.

Jesus Christ, Alucard basically immolated this dude. The waters of heaven themselves could not soothe the burn that has been brought upon Walter. Someone should tell Alucard that the UN has laws against using weapon's grade ether on people like this. He insulted him is what i'm trying to say. Time for Summer Wars.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
DEAR GOD HARADA WHY... As if Summer Lesson wasn't bad enough.

In 2025 Harada will bring forth actual SAO.

Heh, why make someone who looks so much like Marie Rose from Tekken? Blehhh. Oh well...

This should have been the normal ending theme.

Yeah, I'm liking this theme too.

And now I think I'll actually focus sketch dump! Since this is 2 hours of DIDN'T I JUST SEE THIS?!?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So yeah, reminder that some people haven't seen Summer Wars, so try not to hint or spoil anything, please.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Right then. To everyone that hasn't seen Summer Wars, have fun. It's a damn good movie. Even if
the plot is exactly like Digimon Adventure: Our War Game, but it's the same director so...
Also, if you've seen the sixth One Piece movie, it's the same director. Along with Wolf Children and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

See you all in the morning.

Line_HTX

Holy shit, I didn't think Alucard had a girl form. That voice obviously doesn't fit!
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nice ending. Oh man, ONE MORE EPISODE! I heard it was over 60 minutes long.

Even though I don't remember the details of Summer Wars, you people that have never seen the movie will enjoy it. I at least didn't complain much back then. :)

Why did Walter betray them?

Walter was always a bad guy, from the moment he met Alucard he wanted to fight him, but Alucard was going to be sealed again before Walter would be strong/old enough (in his mind) to fight him, so he joined the Nazi's and infiltrated Hellsing as part of an elaborate plot to set up this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom