• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
As much as I want to watch this movie again, im gonna take the time to marathon through shippuden

Chaaaaange into digital champions tooooo
save the digital WORLD

Digimon, digital monsters, Digimon are the-

Wait a minute, this isn't that movie although it kinda is

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait........

John & Yoko.....

........Like John Lennon & Yoko Ono?

.........How did I ONLY see that now on my 4th watch....

Crocodile

Walter was always a bad guy, from the moment he met Alucard he wanted to fight him, but Alucard was going to be sealed again before Walter would be strong/old enough (in his mind) to fight him, so he joined the Nazi's and infiltrated Hellsing as part of an elaborate plot to set up this fight.

So the only reason Walter ever joined the Nazis is to set up this Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny? LOL what a doofus.

So the only reason Walter ever joined the Nazis is to set up this Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny? LOL what a doofus.

That was the point of Alucard's speech at the end, he called out Walter for basically being a child saying that he never really grew up despite technically becoming an old man. His body was basically degrading to what he truly was, a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom