• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Eren murdering those monsters:

0e3.png

Only because this is fiction.

Attack on Titan manga spoilers. Not really important but it might be for you. Don't look unless you want to.

In some future manga chapters it's revealed that this part right here with Mikasa going super saiyan isn't just some dramatic visuals. It's apparently a power that the Ackermans possess. I shit you not.

Levyne

Banned
Hi toonamigaf

Attack on Titan manga spoilers. Not really important but it might be for you. Don't look unless you want to.

In some future manga chapters it's revealed that this part right here with Mikasa going super saiyan isn't just some dramatic visuals. It's apparently a power that the Ackermans possess. I shit you not.

._.

Grexeno

Of fucking course.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

But doesn't Eren do the same thing at one point?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I think people figured that, its not a surprise really more that people were waiting for confirmation of this in the manga.

daveo42

Banned
Poor Mikasa, she could have been the hero.

Yeah, trying to tie up some loose ends. Including the ones that didn't really need to be tied up. We getting close now

lol, evidently it meant jack shit for her pops

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bah, want to make popcorn later for Milos, but not sure if I can make it in time between Hellsing Ultimate's finale & when it starts.

Line_HTX

I'm home just in time for HELLSING ULTIMATE FINALE!

I only want to watch Sacred Star of Milos because the voice of Honey is in this movie. Her voice is lovely.

Let's get it on, ToonamiGAF. =D

Ponn

Banned

I am no longer surprised by anything in this show or the manga. Flying hamtaro sharks could fly out of Levi's ass and I wouldn't be fazed.

Wait I don't remember this at all what chapter was that in? The only
family with powers like that
is
the Riess family, which Historia is apart of, not Mikasa

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*prepares Alucard laugh* All hell will break loose.

Of course, it will be hard to top "Alucard turns into a girl".

TheOGB

Banned
Capcom Cup is over, Street Fighter V is bringing that next gen noodle bowl technology, and I am ready for the finale of Hellsing!

...dafuq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom