• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword Art Online II - Episode 23

p4Gliz2.gif

Okay, these past few episodes have been pretty neat feels-wise.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Haven't seen Hellsing Ultimate X, but I saw Sacred Star of Milos a few years ago with a group of friend aka Japanese Culture Club.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It probably helps that Milos is its own, stand alone story while Shamballa was trying to be an epilogue to a Bones ending.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Mikasa takes over as the main character, Integra and Seras take on the remainder of Millennium in Hellsing Ultimate's epic finale, and then the Elrics head out west to the border with Creta in Brotherhood's companion movie, The Sacred Star of Milos. After that, it's back to our regularly scheduled Brotherhood as Edward takes on the Crimson Alchemist but comes out the worse for wear, Motoko finds herself in an antique shop where she hears a familiar tale, Roger has one final battle with Big Duo, and a group of bounty hunters aim to take down Jack.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 6 - The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2
12:00 - Hellsing Ultimate - 10 - Hellsing X - END
1:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 41 - The Abyss
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 11 - affection
5:00 - Big O - 24 - The Big Fight
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 44 - The Princess and the Bounty Hunters

BBboy20

Who here hasn't seen Hellsing Ultimate X or Star of Milos?

*raises hand*

Friend came back to town, we both played Mario Kart 8 for the first time, now I have bought the Season Pass. They really like to present their added content as premium items.

Man, my pre-toonami nap was a doozy. I don't think i've ever slept for almost 4 hours before. Freaked me out to wake up in total darkness and with the house so quiet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man, my pre-toonami nap was a doozy. I don't think i've ever slept for almost 4 hours before. Freaked me out to wake up in total darkness and with the house so quiet.

I had an unplanned nap from 3 to 9. Stinks because I actually had plans this afternoon but if you need to sleep you need to sleep.

Regiruler

That KFC bowl would look so awesome without the onions.

Not sure what the sauce is based on so maybe remove that.

EDIT: Kiss Copter is hilarious for some reason

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ah, back from the era when Family Guy was actually funny.

Before the Flanderization hit
Before they decided that being as mean-spirited as possible is better than actual jokes
Before their other idea of humor is "be as shocking as possible no matter what"

Something happened during that 3 year gap...

Well, I was doing an all day marathon of Venture Bros. but I guess i'll have to stop here. Man, I really love that show. Wonder when season 6 will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom