• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I just noticed... They tried creating a philospher's stone 400 years ago? That's older than Amestris and the 1st philosopher's stone! Dammit Bones. Probably just based it on Father's age without thinking about it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just noticed... They tried creating a philospher's stone 400 years ago? That's older than Amestris and the 1st philosopher's stone! Dammit Bones. Probably just based it on Father's age without thinking about it.

No one said it was the first philosopher's stone!

Shit, they dug a lot of holes looking for that thing.
Reminds me of
MV5BMTg0MTU5ODkwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzgxNzY3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Why the hell is this redhead chick so passionate about this shit? Didn't she barely learn about it like a few years ago? Who cares? Just go live somewhere else.

Oh snap Crunchyroll commercial on Toonami

almost had a heart attack that they were confirming SAO S2 for 2015 as a surprise earlier then expected dub

ckohler

You know, I just realized something.

The FMA world's native language is English. Most of the names are English (Alphonse, Edward, Armstrong, Julia). The text in the newspapers and on signs are in English.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Homoculus learned of it after Creta? Then Creta is to blame for all of Brotherhood's conflicts! Those bastards.

I don't think it matters if Father's was first or not. The knowledge is hard to learn and closely guarded by anyone who learns to do it. There's plenty of examples of people learning things before others in the series, Scar's bro stands out there. Had he been able to tell anyone what he knew...well shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom