• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
OK, I'm going to use Naruto to EV train my new dratini. May as well ask, any of you have an extra female speed boost caravanah?

I'm still dead inside.

nRJNc0u.jpg

You know this entire sequence before the episode title is dropped has been better than the episode of Sword Art Online we just watched.

Raxus

I am done for the night. I will leave these tables flipped and come back to review GitS, Jack, and Inuyasha tomorrow.

Fuck you, SAO. The smartest anime in years.

Crocodile

SAO is a Top 25 or Top 30 best show easily especially with endless amount of crap that aired in Toonami's past

Your staunch commitment to demonstrating your bad taste in commendable. I say this because I honestly can't tell if you enjoy the show ironically or legitimately. Either that or you have really enjoyed keeping up this troll for the past however many months :p

789shadow

Banned
Your staunch commitment to demonstrating your bad taste in commendable. I say this because I honestly can't tell if you enjoy the show ironically or legitimately. Either that or you have really enjoyed keeping up this troll for the past however many months :p
I'm sure the second the last episode ends he'll reveal he was faking it the whole time, and that he is frantically picking up the pieces of his fractured psyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom