• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

ijkk6m2hinpfa.png

iTTCHm0RF3yVi.png

At least a stop ending gives a chance for a S2 later on down the road to continue the story... it's rare but it's possible. You're more likely to see a later S2 then a FMA:B style complete adaptation

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
At least a top ending gives a chance for a S2 later on down the road to continue the story... it's rare but it's possible. You're more likely to see a later S2 then a FMA:B style complete adaptation

Aniplex sunk quite a bit of money into the movie. =D

Jintor

i generally try not to do the whole "Your favourite anime is shiiiiiiit" thing, but if you like Sword Art Online for anything other than how terrible it is there is something wrong with you. I don't just mean you enjoy weird shit or something, hell, I enjoy a lot of weird shit. You've just got to be missing something in your head if you can't see how horrendously flawed it is.

It's the equivalent of humans willingly eating pig shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bones can't write endings. For shit. Heroman. E7AO. Xam'd. Soul Eater. Omg... I do not trust this shit.

RK went into filler so bad it got CANCELLED.

Naruto had eighty episodes of filler hell before it emerged into the slowest paced shonen anime ever. Both are much much worse than actual real endings.

i generally try not to do the whole "Your favourite anime is shiiiiiiit" thing, but if you like Sword Art Online for anything other than how terrible it is there is something wrong with you. I don't just mean you enjoy weird shit or something, hell, I enjoy a lot of weird shit. You've just got to be missing something in your head if you can't see how horrendously flawed it is.

It's the equivalent of humans willingly eating pig shit.

\o/ Real shit lol

Oh yeah the episode when Naruto almost pisses himself.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You should have had this ready for us when we watched sword art online dammit! Would have been perfect.
This'll come in handy though. Thanks.

I...I came upstairs to my pc during the SAO break and posted the table flip and Sakura monochrome gif instead... I had this one ready since 5 in the afternoon...

I failed you and the rest of the ninja clan. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom