• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

iPuPNSPQGYYtI.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, our hero

I mean, of all the bad stuff tonight, this was the least offensive part. This is when the baby face wrestler finally gets his hands on the dastardly heel and destroys them.

789shadow

Banned
It's a game, he's not really killing him.

He also had it coming. for other non real and real things he did.

Eye for an eye in the virtual world is fine.
You know who might have actually deserved that?

THE GUY WHO MADE AN INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH RIGHT AFTER THAT

I mean, of all the bad stuff tonight, this was the least offensive part. This is when the baby face wrestler finally gets his hands on the dastardly heel and destroys them.

I think that's the only redeeming part of this episode.

BTW, is the Extra Edition special any worse, for those who decided to see it?
I'm guessing a big fat yes.

Jintor

sure, but virtual or not, it's kind of excessive don't you think

this sort of thing is normally decided with a blade through the chest, but Kirito basically went full casshern on him without the excuse of being a psychotic robot.

and then he went straight into asuna breast sobbing woe-is-me mode with romantic violins and shit. An amazing failure of direction

Seda

Why? That's actually really good?

Haven't seen it?

FMA :B is a solid 64 episode show. The opening episodes are a little rushed (retreading FMA 2003 material), some manga content is cut (background events), and the ending is a little too nice and neat for my tastes, but it's definitely worth a watch. It has some of the best narrative structuring I've seen.

Haven't seen it?

FMA :B is a solid 64 episode show. The opening episodes are a little rushed (retreading FMA 2003 material), some manga content is cut (background events), and the ending is a little too nice and neat for my tastes, but it's definitely worth a watch. It has some of the best narrative structuring I've seen.

Had to balance out for how stupid and dark 03's ending was

Not really, FMA:B/Manga ending was the perfect end to the story told from the beginning of the tale

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
MCXC has never seen it before this is his first time, I love watching first time reactions to stuff like OP and FMA
and Aizen reveal in Bleach

the last two weeks was new to me as I put FMA:B on hold when there was 3 episodes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom