• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Palpatine doesn't even follow that shit in the second and third movies as he's clearly gromming Anakin and probably had Dooku for years.

Levyne

Banned
Outside of centering around babies which seemed just a bit awkward. I think it could have worked better with young children, like, pre-"youngling". But overall it was okay.

MikeMyers

Time for Inuyasha.

tumblr_lhm9h6xTTV1qelfu9o1_500.gif

BEST GAF START NOW

Palpatine doesn't even follow that shit in the second and third movies as he's clearly gromming Anakin and probably had Dooku for years.

Dooku falls to the Darkside in the 7? ish years between E1 and E2, Anakin didn't become his apprentice until after Dooku was already dead, Palpatine clearly was just using him as a pawn until he could get Anakin. Grevious isn't a jedi and doesn't count, he was also trained by Dooku and there is no evidence in canon that Palpatine knows of his apprentice training Grevious.

It is established multiple times in canon that apprentices train apprentices as part of a plot to kill their master and become master. Palpatine did that with him Maul and they eventually killed Plagus, Vader attempted it with Starkiller, and Dooku kind of did it with Grevious

Tier so far pre InuYasha

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
One Piece
Samurai Jack
Soul Eater
Space Dandy
Clone Wars
Naruto
GitS
Bleach
Shippuden
IGPX

Namikaze1

Just woke up so I'm just now watching the shows on my DVR. Just read a few pages regarding SAO so I decided to to see what the fuss is all about.

Um, I need an adult?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yup! First time hanging out with InuyashaGAF

Is this remastered? It looks really good.

welcome to the superior team, there use to be 2 episodes of inuyasha but time shananigans made that not possible, idk if its remastered but this is the arc that they have spent some money on in terms of budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom