• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SuperS is mostly boring because its just Usagi/Chibiusa solo adventures for the most part, but apparently there's something to be gained in every episode

Super S was also the first time watching an anime where I was uncomfortable with the apparent sexualization of an underage character, namely the minor villains of that arc.

Also it was dumb and pretty much only Sailor Moon and Mini Moon. Still isn't the worst anime season as the one after it I find pretty much unwatchable.

MikeMyers

Super S was also the first time watching an anime where I was uncomfortable with the apparent sexualization of an underage character, namely the minor villains of that arc.

Also it was dumb and pretty much only Sailor Moon and Mini Moon. Still isn't the worst anime season as the one after it I find pretty much unwatchable.

Yeah there's definitely a drop off in quality after S. SuperS has its moments, but it's main problem is only focusing on Usagi/Chibiusa. In fact the best episodes are the ones that actually included the other.

Agreed that Stars (season after SuperS) is the worst season, I was surprised to find out so many people like it after I looked online. The Starlights were basically an unlikeable version of Mamoru/Haruka/Michiru, and Mini Moon was replaced by a Pkemon clone of her (Chibichibi).

We're all going to die aren't we...

2142264-7796_full.jpg

Tenumi

Banned
I miss Rock Band...

Same here, somewhat.... Although I could never play good enough to use the 5th button on the guitar.

That's why I stuck with the drums, where I actually have experience.

...Hey Boondocks, I've been in that store! And they did sell stuff like secret camera style stuff, too!

Got some Pepperidge Farms Baked Naturals four cheese and italian herb chips, finished my monster and have a 5 hour energy for when OP starts. It's time to get DANDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom