• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
so clutch

ICYuV-D9G0r14_1J7a9ZSW9KlioZQ5mDte1G6ANqbpEWNhF6dui32kO2DUAEvUAXCToDg3oUuK8X0hN3mz2PSTcS6Y0KyqGcVTmlcmqw1_RTkWNh-jIFAz91lg

xaV5Gqtl.png

Guys, I can finally watch Toonami live now.
Got an HBO account stuff from one of my friends and I discovered I can use it for the stream on the website.
So happy now!

Wait wut?

Noooooooooooooooo!

Kirito figured out Heathcliff was actually the guy who created SAO and he beat him to win the game. Then when everyone logged out Asuna's mind got trapped in a different VRMMO called Alfiem Online. Kirito's IRL personality Kazuno reunites with his sister who's actually his cousin and she has a massive crush on him. She started playing Alfiem Online while Kirito was in SAO because she missed him and wanted his D. Kirito starts playing Alfiem to save Asuna from the game. Lots of awkward sexual tension later and Asuna being sexually abused by the villain and his tentacle rape monsters and Kirito beat the bad guy to save Asuna. He's going to the hospital to meet her now

MikeMyers

E) I REALLY hope the new Sailor Moon anime delivers. That was my first anime and I'd love to dive into the new series. I don't know too much about the manga though from which it will be more strongly based but it seems to be a strong all-ages affair. I just hope the new anime is targeted towards a more "all-ages, all countries" approach and doesn't triple down on the "Japanese" or "middle school girl" demographics.

The manga is basically just plot-plot-plot. The story just keeps on moving, almost to a fault as we don't get to see the characters properly fleshed out. Some famous villains (such as Fisheye) die in their debut page! It's still good, but a completely different beast from the anime.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The first season of Sailor Moon, as well as the filler afterwards, has aged REALLY badly. Almost comically badly.

But on the plus side, SMA wouldn't be as hilarious if it wasn't so bad.

MikeMyers

The first season starts of Sailor Moon pretty weak mainly because it lacks an established cast, but still overall I like it. Oh and the dub is just awful, 4kids OP-tier of awful.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The first season of Sailor Moon, as well as the filler afterwards, has aged REALLY badly. Almost comically badly.

But on the plus side, SMA wouldn't be as hilarious if it wasn't so bad.

It's definitely got an 80's feel to it but I enjoy it a lot. How much of it is nostalgia I can't say. The middle seasons are largely enjoyable though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Could someone please provide for me the gif of Guy and Lee smiling from the retuned version of the fifth Naruto opening?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just wanted to mention that I hate people.
I really really really hate people.
Especially old people.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait... What's a Shiva call?

Jewish thing when someone dies.
Not a funeral, but a sort of get-together to remember the person. I did not know them so... yeah.

I won't ":kayos" you since I doubt most people know that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, we kick off with Yogi's Space Race, Dandy-style. Then we have more rumbling with reigai in the real world on Bleach, Kankuro chases after Gaara, Luffy resolves to catch Robin and sets his sights on Galley-La Company, Black☆Star tries to get over being absolutely murdered by Mifune, Sword Art Online comes to an end...it's over. IT'S FINALLY FUCKING OVER, GODDAMMIT!

Err, uh, meanwhile, Zabuza appears before Team 7, Batou mixes it up with a Russian boxer, Fullmetal reboots as the boys get stuck in Central to battle a State Alchemist gone rogue, Jack takes on an army of Aku's minions, White Snow plays some mind games, the Jedi recruit Padme to go undercover, and finally Inuyasha searches for Kikyo's remains while Kagome is forced to face her own darkness.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 7 - A Race in Space is Dangerous, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 332 - The Most Evil Reigai, Appearing in the Real World!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 7 - Run, Kankuro
1:00 - One Piece - 241 - Capture Robin! The Determination of the Straw Hats!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 47 - The Miraculous Coffee Table Flip – Fly, Our Death City Robot?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 25 - The World Seed - END
2:30 - Naruto - 7 - The Assassin of the Mist!
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 16 - Ag2O
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 1 - Fullmetal Alchemist
4:00 - Samurai Jack - 3 - The First Fight
4:30 - IGPX - 16 - Vulnerable Mind
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 26 - Senate Spy
5:30 - Inuyasha - 125 - The Darkness in Kagome's Heart

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Jewish thing when someone dies.
Not a funeral, but a sort of get-together to remember the person. I did not know them so... yeah.

I won't ":kayos" you since I doubt most people know that.

Awwww. Thanks.

You're free to use :kayos whenever. It's fine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom