• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

WHY ARE YOU GOING BACK TO THIS DEATH TOWER (or at least it was origially so you shouldn't have good memories of it)?!?!?!

WHY ARE PEOPLE HAPPY TO COME BACK HERE?!?!?!?!

picard-double-facepalm-gif-5917_zpsd914731d.gif

b0f16_ORIG-mma_facepalm_gif.gif

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80-%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%BE-Tango-Cash-324068.gif

SMARTEST ANIME IN YEARS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Raxus

So who is off to watch the 105 minute beach episode with me on Crunchyroll! Guys? GUYS? Seda, what are you doing with that ban button...noooOOOOOO!

daveo42

Banned
Log horizon was amazing this week in badassery. I should watch it again just to get the bad taste out my mouth

I still need to watch this weeks episode. Glad to hear it continues to be fantastic. Kill La Kill rocked my world this week, even if you could see the twists coming from a mile away. That execution was fantastic. I might watch that again too.

Too much bad SAO taste in my mouth still.

From what I understand the concept of SAO's next season is

The next big VRMMO is a game called Gun Gale Online, however someone in the game aquires the mysterious power to kill people in the game and they die in real life. The government contacts Kazuno/Kirito and asks him to go into the game and stop this serial killer.

Amikami

Banned
Its always funny to see early part 1 Naruto. When people like Gato and Haku were a problem...Power levels really fluctuate out of control as the series go on.

Oh thank god

I feel for it ;_;

You are already banned

I'm dead. I'm dead and you killed me.

god damn it

they waited until now to drop this bomb

Troll harder man.

DAMN IT TOONAMI STOP DOWNLOADING DLC

Edit: Whoops... :/

So...the nightmare hasn't ended after all.

Why you gotta play games?

I don't know SAO but, what more is there? Can't they leave the kids alone in peace with their death tower.

This was absolutely masterful. I bow to you.

nice, you put some effort into it lol

brilliant.

ibeagteG2f93dX.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Its always funny to see early part 1 Naruto. When people like Gato and Haku were a problem...Power levels really fluctuate out of control as the series go on.
Haku is crazy strong. His only weakness as a ninja is that he doesn't like to kill people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom