• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
ibeagteG2f93dX.gif

You do NOT have the right to post this gif.

Crocodile

From what I understand the concept of SAO's next season is

The next big VRMMO is a game called Gun Gale Online, however someone in the game aquires the mysterious power to kill people in the game and they die in real life. The government contacts Kazuno/Kirito and asks him to go into the game and stop this serial killer.

114.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not to get super serious on early Naruto but this old man is kinda an asshole for putting these three kids in danger.

Amikami

Banned

The next big VRMMO is a game called Gun Gale Online, however someone in the game aquires the mysterious power to kill people in the game and they die in real life. The government contacts Kazuno/Kirito and asks him to go into the game and stop this serial killer.

That sounds like SAO alright. Yeeeeeep.

Steve Blum, everybody.

Why did they restart the series? It was getting to the good part.

Toonami initially only acquired enough episodes for a year. Then, when it was time to make the deal again, they decided to forgo getting more episodes of regular Naruto in favor of getting Shippuden. But seeing as how their bumps for Naruto now have footage from later episodes, it seems they managed to get the rest of the series too.

daveo42

Banned

This plot is dumb. I fail to see how this how is popular.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Steve Blum, everybody.

Toonami initially only acquired enough episodes for a year. Then, when it was time to make the deal again, they decided to forgo getting more episodes of regular Naruto in favor of getting Shippuden. But seeing as how their bumps for Naruto now have footage from later episodes, it seems they managed to get the rest of the series too.

Not necessarily, the last bumps from Narto before they announced the do over were from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom