• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
What else does it do? Spoiler tag if you have to.

Lol What doesn't it do these days. This going into manga material. Besides copying jutsu and increasing perception and speed, it can go into another form. Mangekyo Sharingan. At that point, you can summon black eternal indistinguishable flames(Amaterasu), Cast ridiculous Genjutsu(Tsukuyomi) and summon giant skeleton amored guardian/warriors(Susanoo). Sasuke specifically can specialize with Amaterasu and bend the flames and shape them around weapons or even around his Susanoo. Sasuke's Susanoo also has the ability to absorb people's chakra. Sharingan has the capability of morphing into a even stronger eye provided you meet the right conditions. Sharingan >Mangekyo>Eternal Mangekyo> Rinnegan.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

Loco4Coco

Trap card activated

tumblr_lkdnl0IpKu1qjnj0uo1_500.gif

Not even a trap card.

Raxus

What happened?

HUGE SHIPPUDEN MANGA SPOILERS
Trying to get to Sasuke Orichimaru's team sees a mysterious figure standing over Sasuke. While it is likely not Jiraya I find it hard to believe Kishi won't find a way to fuck up his death as well.

Raxus

Lol What doesn't it do these days. This going into manga material. Besides copying jutsu and increasing perception and speed, it can go into another form. Mangekyo Sharingan. At that point, you can summon black eternal indistinguishable flames(Amaterasu), Cast ridiculous Genjutsu(Tsukuyomi) and summon giant skeleton amored guardian/warriors(Susanoo). Sasuke specifically can specialize with Amaterasu and bend the flames and shape them around weapons or even around his Susanoo. Sasuke's Susanoo also has the ability to absorb people's chakra. Sharingan has the capability of morphing into a even stronger eye provided you meet the right conditions. Sharingan >Mangekyo>Eternal Mangekyo> Rinnegan.

Extra lives, phases people out of planes of existence, it slices, it dices, it allows you to pull crows out of another's mouth to get you out of hypnosis from being brought back from the dead! IT IS THAT BULLSHIT!

ckohler

Yeah, that sounds crazy OP. Anything to make Sasuke the greatest, no doubt. Cue that image of Sasuke and the Naurto author romancing each other.

Amikami

Banned
Extra lives, phases people out of planes of existence, it slices, it dices, it allows you to pull crows out of another's mouth to get you out of hypnosis from being brought back from the dead! IT IS THAT BULLSHIT!

Ahh yeah. Damn I knew I was forgetting. Just to explain something
every Sharingan is extremely different. Every mangyeko is different. There are abilities some Uchihas will have that others don't and there are others that seem mostly universal.

Ahh yeah. Damn I knew I was forgetting. Just to explain something
every Sharingan is extremely different. Every mangyeko is different. There are abilities some Uchihas will have that others don't and there are others that seem mostly universal.

perfect Susanoo
oh lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom