• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

If Shippo knew how to read and write he'd be writing so many Inuyasha fanfictions it'd make all our heads spin.

Now that I think about it. SHIPpo? LOL. Now I know what I am going to call him from now on.

Well he did do all those drawings when Koga first entered the love triangle.

give him a handjob. That will cheer him up

image.php

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
rule number 1 of inuyashagaf, yell at your tv that the couples of the show either need to kiss and/or fuck mcxc

Sooo Kagome is the side chick in this situation

InuYasha and Kikyo were in love 50 years ago, Naraku tricked them (he was in love with Kikyo and was jealous) mortally wouding Kikyo causing her to she sealed InuYasha to a tree. Kikyo died and her ashes along with the sacred jewel were burned and she was reborn in our time as Kagome. Kagome when she ended up back in time freed InuYasha and caused the sacred jewel to be shattered so they teamed up to find the shards. During this a witch revived Kikyo in a new body that is held together by the spirits of the dead.

InuYasha and Kagome clearly have strong feelings for each other, but InuYasha still has conflicted feelings for Kikyo his original love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom