• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh, that shitty guy? He was boring.

There are way too many bad guys so we can't connect with any of them on a personal level. A good bad guy will be creepy and evil, but there will also be levels. There's not much difference between a good bad guy and a good good guy. We have no way of forming a personal connection with any of these guys so I can't say I care about any of them. Just looking cool has never really been enough for me to care about a character.

You mean the superbowl titty? That was amazing.

The backlash, not so much, which included hefty fines for airing "indicent" material which caused the network to scale back on said material.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Dandy goes to the dogs, Yamamoto's arrived to be an asshole as usual, Kankuro gets legit shook by Sasori, the Straw Hats converge on Galley-La Company while CP9 makes its move, Blue Exorcist makes its long awaited debut to bring us to four straight Jump series, Lord Death and Death Scythe take on the kishin Asura, Naruto and Sasuke team up to take on Zabuza, Aramaki and the Major are off to London to drop in on an old "friend" of Aramaki's, Fullmetal flashes back to the past to cover the origins of Edward and Alphonse Elric, Jack befriends the Woolies, the race against White Snow continues and isn't going too well for Team Satomi, the Jedi set their sights on a major droid factory, and Kagome tries to break free of the Infant's control over her.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 8 - The Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 333 - Destroy Nozomi!? Genryusai's Decision!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 8 - Team Kakashi, Deployed
1:00 - One Piece - 242 - Cannon Fire Is the Signal! CP9 Goes Into Action!
1:30 - Blue Exorcist - 1 - The Devil Resides in Human Souls
2:00 - Soul Eater - 48 - Lord Death Wields a Death Scythe – Just One Step from Utter Darkness?
2:30 - Naruto - 8 - The Oath of Pain
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 17 - ANGELS' SHARE
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 2 - The First Day
4:00 - Samurai Jack - 4 - Jack, the Woolies, and the Chritchellites
4:30 - IGPX - 17 - White Snow
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 27 - Landing at Point Rain
5:30 - Inuyasha - 126 - Transform Heartache into Courage

Kankuro gets legit shook by Sasori

i10QF7t2tNQPt.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This episode of The Boondocks is only 4 years old and it already dated as hell. That is had far the weed movement has marched.

Seda

Space Dandy rumors?

I think he's just referring to the fact that the 13th episode of Space Dandy airs on March 29th and so we wonder what happens on April 5th.

I'm going to note that FUNimation premieres the Attack on Titan dub at Anime Boston on March 21-23. Just throwing that out there.

Split seasons, 13 now, 13 in the fall.

Oh that yeah, I speculated that would mean we'd get AoT in April

I think he's just referring to the face that the 13th episode of Space Dandy airs on March 29th and so we wonder what happens on April 5th.

I'm going to note that FUNimation premieres the Attack on Titan dub at Anime Boston on March 21-23. Just throwing that out there.

For this reason

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRiqg5cxT4xa31

I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to... :-/ But at least I got the KING OF ALL SPARKLES in there. That episode had so much fun stuff to work with, think I'll have to add to it as time goes on.

zlCfzRiqg5cxT4xa31

I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to... :-/ But at least I got the KING OF ALL SPARKLES in there. That episode had so much fun stuff to work with, think I'll have to add to it as time goes on.
So glorious!

Apparently, Huey & Riley's parents died and left a pretty big inheritance.
Huh. That would explain it.

Bitchin Retirement fund and Social Security .....or this ^
I guess it would be magic if Social Security allowed someone to live that comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom