• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All I ask is that discussion of whatever game takes place next time is left to that thread and that thread alone. We don't need that drama in here.

QCxAID3.gif

MikeMyers

I dont know if I will take place in a new thread, my enjoyment of various anime shows isn't affected by a thread on a niche gaming forum.

tumblr_mvogayJsfY1r9l4bco1_500.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yes. I remember thinking it was awful, and Man God's summaries are bringing back memories of its awfulness.

Oh man.
I remember when the Naruto Filler Hell was airing in Japan. Everyone was suffering.

daveo42

Banned
Oh man.
I remember when the Naruto Filler Hell was airing in Japan. Everyone was suffering.

I decided to stop suffering and just skip out on the majority of the filler. I got to miss out on a lot of it thankfully. Same with Bleach, I just never came back to it after the filler Toonami is currently in now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Don't fucking patronize me Andrex. I explained perfectly well how the sniping was unfair to the players.

"Bu-bu-bu-but the 90's thread had the same rules and it worked then!!"

You defended the rules when they were going your way and abandoned the thread when they didn't. Get thicker skin.

789shadow

Banned
"Bu-bu-bu-but the 90's thread had the same rules and it worked then!!"

You defended the rules when they were going your way and abandoned the thread when they didn't. Get thicker skin.
Bullshit. I defended the rules when shows weren't getting unavoidably sniped at the last second. I'm even switching the ruleset you were so AWESTRUCK that I was too stupid to use.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Bullshit. I defended the rules when shows weren't getting unavoidably sniped at the last second. I'm even switching the ruleset you were so AWESTRUCK that I was too stupid to use.

Shame it took YYH getting deathblowed for you to come around.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
My activity goes down just a little bit and look what happens, looks like I have to save the day with my dashing charms once again.

MikeMyers

Next LORD SESSHOMARU episode is a two-parter, April 12 and April 19.

After the modern world episodes
Goku
shows up in the show.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I will.

I used the search function to look for "lord" for the title someone mentioned a while back, only to realize how often LORD SESSHOMARU is said.

You say the whole thing every time, just like a Tribe Called Quest. You need to capitalize it as well.

bigkrev

Curious to see how ratings are tonight, because UFC is running its biggest drawing card left, Ronda Rousey, on PPV tonight, and she won't be getting in the cage till after midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom