• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
High school of the Dead.

It'll be hilarious.
Actually, yes, I vote for this. I heard the dub was sweartastic & had some random meme jokes thrown in, so I'm kind of interested in seeing how it compares to the original sub.

Plus reactions & all that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Dandy hits the road with an alien girl, Nozomi actually fights for herself instead of just being protected by Kon for a change, Gaara and Deidara continue their battle in the skies above the Sand Village, the Galley-La foremen bring the fight to Luffy and Franky at Dock 1, Maka leads the battle against Medusa and Stein, Kazuto and Suguha have some issues to work out, Kakashi spits some truth at the would-be Team 7, Section 9 is tasked with protecting a billionaire from an assassin, Edward unloads a can of whoop ass on Father, Aku the shapeshifting master of darkness unleashes an unspeakble evil in a distant land, Team Satomi is back for season 2 of IGPX, Anakin and Ahsoka try to track down Cad Bane, and we wrap it all up with the long-awaited return of Naraku.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 5 - A Merry Companion is a Wagon in Space, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 330 - I Want to Live...! Nozomi's Zanpakuto!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 5 - The Kazekage Stands Tall
1:00 - One Piece - 239 - The Straw Hat Pirates Are the Culprits? The Protectors of the City of Water!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 45 - Anti-Magic Wavelength – Fierce Attack, the Anger-filled Demon Hunter?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 23 - Bonds
2:30 - Naruto - 5 - You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 14 - ¥€$
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 63 - The Other Side of the Gateway
4:00 - Samurai Jack - 1 - The Beginning
4:30 - IGPX - 14 - A New Challenge
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 24 - Cargo of Doom
5:30 - Inuyasha - 123 - Beyond the Darkness - Naraku Reborn

Trying to decide between toonami and college shenanigans. We got a big win over Wisco in basketball today but I've got a bit of of a headache right now..

iNdb1iTkkWU80.gif

Zero3K

I hope that they were able to acquire the rights to Space Dandy's OP and ED. I'm getting tired of the Jazz music they're using for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom