• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

Wait Seda's avatar is green?

#colorblindproblems

Raxus

I am going to eat dinner with my family tonight so I may miss some of the preshow block.

Finale of Valvrave is this week or next week?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ashley is mostly red with brown/black? Hair. I think her head dress is supposed to be yellow like her staff but it looks more green to me especially the shaded part. Palutena is too small to see on my phone

Your not too far off, the background is red, her hair can be seenas potentially brown because of the shading but its black, her dress is mostly red with a few things on it that are yellow aswell as a thing in her head thats also yellow, you were spot on with her staff aswell it's yellow.

Your not too far off, the background is red, her hair can be seenas potentially brown because of the shading but its black, her dress is mostly red with a few things on it that are yellow aswell as a thing in her head thats also yellow, you were spot on with her staff aswell it's yellow.

I'm so used to being wrong I've learned to guess, the headress looks green but I guessed it was yellow. Shades of blue, yellow/green/orange, sometimes darker green/brown/black. Heck I have a problem with dark blue/purple/black which makes working at walmart really difficult. I have a black polo, 2 walmart blue ones, and a purple one and they all look the same. I actually had to put the black and purple ones in a drawer with my sports jerseys and make sure to wash them seperate from my work ones.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Man. I'm wiped. I've been so busy recently. Had a conference and everything. Alright. I'm done with work related things for the time being =D

Do people still want to do a pre-show tonight or no. I don't care either way. =D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh well, no Jojo. But at least the pre-block's still (hopefully) happening, especially with Steins;Gate. I want tonight to be nothing but turning my brain off after dealing with getting college pre-calc homework & such taken care of yesterday so I wouldn't have to deal with it next week.

Raxus

Okay. So the good news is that we're doing a preshow. Bad news is that there's no Valvrave or Jojo lol. MY BAD GUYS. I"VE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!

kayos90
Tragic victim of fan death
(Today, 03:01 PM)

Glad you are ok. I was getting worried since I haven't heard hide nor hair from you in a while.

Shame we are missing POSEJO but I wouldn't mind doubling up on Fate/Zero and Steins;Gate.

Seda

Why is the saying 'hot garbage'?

I dunno, something like 'wet garbage' would be better suited. It's messier.

bigkrev

Why is the saying 'hot garbage'?

I dunno, something like 'wet garbage' would be better suited. It's messier.

It's to imply a pile of garbage that is actively on fire

Can be used in many ways-
Example: "25% of Washington DC is the greatest city in America, but man, that other 75% is actively on fire"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom