• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

I plan to watch Toonami tonight, but I might not be commenting much. I've been deathly sick the past two days. I've not moved much in the past 24 hours.

LOLDSFAN

When we finish Steins Gate, I'd suggest we don't replace it with something else so we can start 9pm est. I eat dinner around 7pm cst.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TV is in the living room tonight since my dad is staying over, so I might not be able to watch tonight. Maybe if life finds a way...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You're only a wizard if you can score 50,000 on Double Dragon.

+10 Intelligence to whoever gets that reference

You're also a true wizard if you can find the Warp Whistle in Super Mario Bros 3 for the very first time without any prior knowledge.

Tenumi

Banned
I have no reason to miss tonight, and SAO is a pain to watch alone, so I expect to be here around Toonami time.

Just... Hopefully I don't get insanely tired this time during the Bleach/Naruto Power Hour.

Heheh. Kyle Hebert just posted this on Twitter.

4I5eYE4.jpg

Crocodile

My decision to marathon the rest of Jojo's continues to look like the right move. Stay winning me :)

Since a few shows will be wrapping up on the pre-block soon, can I write in vote for From the New World, Eccentric Family and/or Kyousougiga to replace them? I've been meaning to watch those shows for forever but it would be super convenient if I didn't have to budget extra time for them :) Also I hear they are super sweet!

It's good. Scratching my head on what to replace F/Z with in all honesty....

Why don't we just vote on it or take nominations? This thread has mentioned quiet a few anime I've wanted to watch that others may want to check out as well like G-Gundam, Conan, and/or YYH for a bit of retro spice. Course we could always replace F/Z with F/SN :p

Edit: From the New World sounds awesome excited for it

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Why don't we just vote on it or take nominations? This thread has mentioned quiet a few anime I've wanted to watch that others may want to check out as well like G-Gundam, Conan, and/or YYH for a bit of retro spice. Course we could always replace F/Z with F/SN :p

=P.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I...THINK I heard of From The New World/Shin Sekai Yori, but I can't remember. For some reason, my mind keeps going back to "you heard of it because it was related to Another", but I have no idea why.

As for a replacement...I don't know, throw some more suggestions.

I really do want to see F/SN just for that "people die when they are killed" scene. I know we're getting a serious version of F/SN later this year but I really do want to see the original that "started it all" or something
I would be fine with F/SN as a revisit & then be comparing it to when the new version comes out later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom