• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I can't take Asura seriously dressed like that.

Manga spoilers
Especially with how he looks and acts when he finally fights.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So here's a question. Do you think Toonami as a whole is getting better, stayed the same, or worse quality wise?
A good question, though perhaps best saved for tomorrow once we've finished watching this week's episodes & let Blue Exorcist sink in.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Action? You mean the part where the father one shot a guy? I don't think we can pass judgement on the shows action scenes from the opening introduction episode.

I'm saying that what happened was fairly predictable and cookie cutter. It could have been done in a more interesting way is all I'm saying.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ah right, forgot Asura talked back when he was trying to destroy the city.

.....man that was such a long time ago....

Really Black Star, you don't know what way is left?!

Jafku

A good question, though perhaps best saved for tomorrow once we've finished watching this week's episodes & let Blue Exorcist sink in.
Yeah I should have asked after Toonami. I think its improved slightly, with the end of SAO. Blue Exorcist i havent seen before nor black lagoon.

I'm saying that what happened was fairly predictable and cookie cutter. It could have been done in a more interesting way is all I'm saying.

Most shows would have had Rin gain powers and kill the dude himself and have the father show up afterwards, I kind of like how Rin had to be bailed out by dad despite his awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom