• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I thought this was impossible because some of the pokemon weren't legally available yet?

It has always been the case that you can get the certificate without event legends, even as far back as Red and Blue (you didn't need Mew.)

That list: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancee, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

I have all of the above with the exception of X/Y's event legends Diancee, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

You can get the certificate without event legends.

That list: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancee, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

I have all of the above with the exception of X/Y's event legends Diancee, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

Gotcha, so you still need to catch em all ;)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I did that 2 weeks ago (whenever bank came out), gonna have to fine you for lateness.

I fell off Y shortly after it came out until Bank's release when I became reinvigorated. Which meant I still had most of the Gen 6, and some Gen 5, left to get, which is what I've spent the last two weeks doing.

Seda

I'm not entirely sure what is FMA 03 material and what is manga material, but it's amusing how the training with Teacher is basically given a small mention, and then the Youswell stuff is condensed as a silly silent movie thing later.

One Piece > Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood > Blue Exorcist > Ghost in the Shell > Space Dandy > Naruto > Naruto Shippuden > Bleach > Soul Eater

Soul Eater was better paced/animated then Shippuden/Bleach, but Bones Eater pissed me off so much with hot it ended that it gets all the rage

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I fell off Y shortly after it came out until Bank's release when I became reinvigorated. Which meant I still had most of the Gen 6, and some Gen 5, left to get, which is what I've spent the last two weeks doing.
I watched all of Fairy Tail on Netflix trading my complete Gen Five dex in order to one game and then banking it.

I'm not entirely sure what is FMA 03 material and what is manga material, but it's amusing how the training with Teacher is basically given a small mention, and then the Youswell stuff is condensed as a silly silent movie thing later.

The coal mine stuff, aside from introducing Yoki, really isn't all that important, nor the train scene. The training gets its own episode later. Things are just jumbled up.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

The training with Teacher was given just a tiny mention at this point in FMA 03 too.

The teacher stuff is part of the flashback arc in the manga that happens after
Hughe's death
along with seeing how Ed/Al lost their bodies with the island training included. How FMA 03 depicts it is more or less how the manga did it
except no Wrath

Youswell is basically scene for scene in 03 from the manga except the female alchemist doesn't exist and the fight doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom